Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nathan joins - Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I am Nathan, I am not a Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 because I have no idea on blogging. This is an inter-school SEO contest and I am so proud to represent my alma mater, the AMA CLC Roxas.

I don't know what is the real meaning of Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009, since it is the keyword in this competition, I try work on it.

For me a Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 will be the next big thing here in the province of Capiz. I am sure I will not win in this competition because I don't know how to optimized my blog. I happy and proud to myself when I will see my blog no matter what page number is my blog.

So to all the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009...........Good luck to all of you!

Break a leg every one........Be a
Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is new and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
    Rocky point rentals

    ReplyDelete